The Watchman 100 Century Ride starts in Springdale, Utah and continues under the shadow of Zion National Park. On this ride you will travel through Sand Hollow State Park and view the majestic scenery of Zion National Park.
• Event is capped at 1500 riders so register early
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park & Zion National Park.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy perfect fall riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 30, 70, and 100 mile options
• You will receive a unique Watchman 100 event shirt with your registration